Saturday, August 06, 2016

Altenew July Release Blog Hop Winner!

Wow!  I'm so happy everyone loves the new release from Altenew and enjoyed the hop!  I'm impressed that you can pick a favorite and then some of you are like me, and love them all!

I'm excited to share we have a winner!

 - CAROL -

Carol from Cards Created by Carol, you are my winner of the $30 gift certificate for commenting on my blog!  So excited for you!

Please email me at patriciaroebuck@bellsouth.net and I will give you the information you need to collection your certificate!  ENJOY!!



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Carol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky, Carol...congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!