Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Gossamer Blue August Kit Reveal

I have been meaning to blog this, but never did!  I loved these kits more than I thought I would.  Even though there was some themed things in the kits, I found lots of ways to use them and actually some of my favorites!  So here is what I created with the August Kits.  Grab those while you still can.  September sneaks are already up!



Yes, we adopted two new cats!  Wasn't planning on it!  They have kept me pretty distracted to say the least.  Boo is 4 and Lily is 1.  It has been about a month now and we are still in the introducing stage. I think with so much they have to adjust to, they need a little more time to feel safe and secure.  Mostly Boo since she is older and her original family had surrendered her.  Makes me so sad.  They are both very very sweet and great with Emma.  So I'm hoping they can at least tolerate each other in the near future ;)





I'm still catching up with my Memory Planner.  So a little behind, but love all the stickers in the kits...work so well with planners!







I journaled about the crappy week under the large photo.  Something I would rather forget.





I will catch up when I can.  Hope everyone is having a great week!  Thank you for stopping by!


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty projects, Patricia!
    I've eyed these kits from time to time. They really seem lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet layouts! Love the characters/images in the kit and how you used strips of paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!