Thursday, August 18, 2016

Keep Swimming Layout | Altenew | Video



I always forget about my blog when posting work.  So catching up on that now.  Have really had so much fun with the Altenew stamps, inks, and dies.  It's like a whole new creative world.  I created some repeating patterns with the Simple Shapes stamps and then cut them to form a grid.



I used a different ink to create a nice colorful layout with texture.  And for my title, I used the Modern Deco Alpha stamp set.



Now I just need the MISTI tool to help me with projects like this in the future.  Ha!  This was a lot of fun to do, and so many possibilities with the color and these stamps.



You can watch the video from YouTube here or below.  All the Altenew products are listed on the Altenew blog here.  Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Loving those patterned papers you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!