Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Perfectly Wonderful Layout | Altenew | Video



Stopping in to share another layout I did for Altenew in July.  I challenged myself to use these photos.  There's lots of green, some were taking as my husband caught the frisbie as I threw it to him, so they are not the best photos.



I also, for the first time, did layered stamping with the Vintage Flowers stamps!  My eyes are not the best, so for me, it is a little tricky, but so addicting!  I love the effect from the layers!



I really love how this layout came together.  Will be a layout I will be happy I did when I look back on it.



You can watch the video here on YouTube or below.  For links to all the Altenew products I used, please visit the Altenew blog here.  Thank you so much for stopping by!!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. This is just so soft and pretty! Love the combination of the photos with that branch/flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!