Thursday, August 25, 2016

Wonderful Layout | Altenew | Video



I am catching up on all the Altenew layouts I have done.  This layout documents one of the many beautiful meals we had on the Disney cruise.  AH-mazing!  Felt so spoiled and we never ever go anywhere nice for dinner, so this was such a treat.



Food layouts are not something I do all the time.  I usually save them for Project Life or my Memory Planner, but since this was such a pretty dinner, I wanted to do a layout.



The dinnerware inspired me to use the Tulip stamps from Altenew for this layout.  I created a grid background from the outline of the tulip stamp, then added stitching.  For the bottom, I added the stem of the tulip stamp and the little flourish from the Calligraphy stamp set, all inspired by the dinnerware.





I have a video for this layout you can watch it here on YouTube or below.  For details and links to Altenew products, please visit the Altenew blog here.  Thank you for stopping by!


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. The stamping and stitching add so much interest/texture to the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!