Friday, September 23, 2016

Big Announcement - Fun Stampers Journey



I have some happy news to share...I have accepted a part-time position to work from home for Fun Stampers Journey!!!  This is such a huge blessing and opportunity for me and my family.  Fun Stampers Journey is a direct sales company that Richard Garay started.  The direct sales has only been a part of FSJ for about two years, so it is a baby company, but it is growing like crazy!

Richard came out with his first retail collection last year, and I have been a part of that design team for the past year.  I have been very impressed with the quality and variety of products as well as the growth of the company.

I just recently got back from a team retreat at the Journey Station in Phoenix with a suitcase filled with FSJ supplies.  So I was excited to get to work and play with the new PanPastels with the beautiful Fall leaves stamps.



I have played with PanPastels before, but with limited colors.  I used a combination of five colors blended on the leaves after stamping them with clear pigment ink.  I played around with where I applied it and in different layering orders.  Then a happy accident happened.  The tape I used to hold my die in place to cut out my leaves, removed some of the color.  Ordinarily that isn't a good thing, but for Fall leaves, it was perfect, so then I purposely started doing it to all the leaves, and picked out a complementary sentiment to tie into that imperfection.



Richard has been in the industry for over 20 years and was a part of Stamping Up for several years.  He has a passion for creating, sharing, while making it fun and easy for everyone.

Because I am an employee for FSJ now, I am exclusive to the company.  It is bittersweet to have to leave other teams, but it came at the right time for me.  It really is a huge huge blessing for me and my family to be able to work from home.  It is a great fit for me because I will be creating a variety of projects that I love to do:  cards, layouts, planners, pocket pages, etc.

I will be sharing an FSJ project on my personal blog and on social media each week.  Other projects will be for FSJ and taken by their photographer for the blog or other events.  When I can, I will still fit in my own personal memory planner, layouts, or pocket pages and can share those as well.  I have a couple of Disney trips I need to document as well ;)  I am a memory keeper first, and still want to go back to doing that for myself and my family.  I can also guest for other companies.

Amazing, right?!  I'm very excited as is my family.  All the supplies I used for this card are listed below and can be purchased through a Journey Coach.  To find a coach near you to purchase, click here, and then click at the top of the site where it says "Find a Coach."   There is also a really amazing opportunity to sign up to become a Journey Coach.  Click here for those details and today is the last day for that great deal.

I have had such an amazing opportunity to be a part of so many design teams over the past few years.   I have loved them all.  It is hard to pick a favorite, but I have always loved the ones that push me a little bit and help me grow.  I'm really excited to now be a permanent employee of FSJ and see the company and myself grow even more...Be the Journey!

Supplies:
Whip Cream Cardstock
Text Happy Stamp Set
Autumn Days Bundle
Journey Ovals Die Set
Journey Twine Natural
Clear Pigment Ink
Rich Sorbets PanPastels
Celebration Buttons
Gold Embossing Powder




Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Happy Happy Happy for you !!! Beautiful !! Hugs Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Patricia!! So excited to see your creations :) Hope to see you in AZ for CHA?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited to have you with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulation, Patricia! And what an opportunity.....you have been on an incredible journey so far and wish you all the best. P.S. Beautiful, beautiful card. thank you for all the inspiration from all your DT work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Patricia on your new position, sounds exciting! Your card is so stunning I had to pin it for inspiration. A great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Patricia on your new position, sounds exciting! Your card is so stunning I had to pin it for inspiration. A great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congratulations, Patricia!!! So thankful how God provide for you this way! Gorgeous cards for sure! I am looking forward to see more of your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats Patricia! I am sure you will rock it :) Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning leaves and congratulations! Sounds like a wonderful thing for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!