Friday, September 30, 2016

Smile | Fall Layout | Fun Stampers Journey



Happy Friday!  Stopping in to share a layout for Fun Stampers Journey.  FSJ is all about stamps, but they also provide a variety of printed papers.  I had some leftover leaves from my card project you can see here.  Since I used the PanPastels in Rich Sorbet, I also used the printed papers called Rich Sorbet Prints.  So in love with these colors.  And I love the modern prints.



I shared on my post for the card how I really just played with which colors of PanPastels I started using first on each leaf, and sometimes I would just apply one color to the center and then blend in another color next to it.  There isn't a wrong way and VERY addicting.  Just stamp with clear pigment ink and color to our hearts content!  Or experiment your own way!



I did a simple grid design of the papers, then used the tag elements dies to create borders, and for a place for my title (the wood chip) and my short journaling.  I added machine stitching around the printed paper for added texture, and added a ribbon border at the top attaching it with staples.



This photo is a year old, so we are actually headed to the pumpkin patch again today.  Going while we have just a little bit of cool weather.  Enjoy your weekend!

Supplies:
Autumn Days Stamps and Die Bundle
Tag Elements Die
Rich Sorbet Prints
Rich Sorbet PanPastels
Hello Word Bubbles
Rainbow Drops
Crimp Ribbon Cocoa Powder
Journey Days Stapler

To order, just click here to the FSJ site, then click at the top to find a coach.  Add to your cart and check out!  Or contact a coach for more information or for party information.  Happy Crafting!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. nice images.. its clear from the pics that you enjoyed a lot..

    Best Advisory For Crude Oil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic grid layout! I love those leaves!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!