Thursday, September 01, 2016

Waffle Flower Release - Day 1

Welcome to the first day of the Waffle Flower Release.  I'm really excited that I got to work with some of the new releases from Waffle Flower.  Here's a few cards I did with what is revealed today.  For more examples and to see the products, stop by the Waffle Flower blog here.

This first card uses the Trick or Treat stamp set.  I am sooo very excited to see that Waffle Flower has Halloween stamps now.  I will be starting more videos with Waffle Flower in October showing basic card making, so this card will have a video coming!



And I'm also excited that the Trick or Treat stamp set has coordinating dies.  I die cut the ghosts from my panel, and stamped them on my card base, then popped up the card panel so they can look like they are floating a little more.  They also look a little in love...too cute!



The Trick or Treat stamp and die set has a grouping of pumpkins.  There is a separate die just for the pumpkin face.  I could not believe how adorable this was when I first tried it out.  I die cut several of the pumpkin faces on my watercolor paper, and then masked off the large pumpkin stamp to get just one pumpkin image to stamp.  Then colored everything with watercolor pencils.



If you are like me, and love the Little Gifts stamp set, now there is a Little Gifts 3D die for it.  My daughter instantly loved this card and wanted me to make her some gift bags.  I decorated this one up for Trick or Treating using the Trick or Treat stamp set.



New Releases are revealed everyday for the next several days, so will be back with more tomorrow.  Hope you stop by the Waffle Flower blog for details of the new releases and more samples from the talented team!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!