Saturday, September 03, 2016

Waffle Flower Release Day 3

Welcome to day 3 of the Waffle Flower release!

This first card using the new pinking layers die.  The Lacy Layers 1 and 2 are some of my favorites, but I think I have another new favorite.  I used it on the base of my card, which I love being able to do that, and then die cut a panel and used the smallest size for my sentiment.



And next is the new stitched hearts die.  Lots of possibilities with this one.  I believe there are three different heart sizes too.  I used the largest one here and used the holes to do stitching, on the other side, I colored with a Chameleon markers.



Stop by the Waffle Flower blog to see the products and details of them along with lots of inspiration using them!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!