Monday, September 05, 2016

Waffle Flower Release - Day 5

Can you tell I was crafting a lot!?  I had a lot of fun and really so excited I could do these.  Welcome to Day 5 of the Waffle Flower release!

This first card uses the new Peace on Earth stamp set.  This is another card that will be a video coming in October for basic card making.  I'm so excited that Nina has come out with more holiday stamps.  This one will pair really well with the Wild and Free too!



Next is one that I think will go pretty quickly because it is just gorgeous.  It is the Lacy Panel die.  There is another die that comes with it...pretty poinsettias, and you will see them on my next card.  I die cut it out of silver glitter paper.  I ran it through my die-cutting machine three times just to make sure it cut...no problems with it at all!



And next is the Gift Bag Die...I kept this simple...but this would be adorable to cut another and make a standalone bag.  But on a card like this, it is great to tuck in gift cards.  And here are the poinsettias that are part of the Lacy Panel Die from above.  Did more glitter paper...got me in the holiday spirit!



Stop by Waffle Flower blog to see the products and details along with lots more inspiration using them!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sentiments and I'm totally swooning over that doily die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Love the sentiments as well as the poinsettias in the red glitter. You are going to make me shop.....bummer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!