Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Waffle Flower Release - Day 7

Welcome to my last post for the Waffle Flower Release!  This is Day 7!  Hope you saw some fun things to add to your supplies and starting creating.  Today I have a card to share using the new Dimensional Frame Die.   I used glitter paper again, but if you used cardstock, this would thicker and heavier, and really you could make frames to hang on your tree with them, not just on the card as I have done here.



I paired it with the new Wild and Free stamp set and did a partial stamping of just the deer, flowers and leaves.  I used an older holiday stamp set for the sentiment.  Hope you stop by the Waffle Flower blog to see all the new products, their details, and more inspiration using them!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love that you turned the frame into an ornament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the stamping and ornament.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!