Friday, October 14, 2016

Pocket Page | FSJ



Hi!  I'm excited to pop in on my blog to share a pocket page using the Be Amazing collection from Fun Stampers Journey.  OMG, I think the 80's, but I also think the 70's.  I knew it was perfect for photos of my daughters very colorful birthday party.



I usually keep my pocket page spreads simple.  I love to take a few photos of the decorations, doing this really helps set the feel for your memories.  I trimmed a piece of the printed paper from the same collection to fit in the long pocket.



The collection has a really nice size bag full of chipboard and vellum embellishment die cuts.  I had a little space on this photo, so I stapled one of the vellum stars to fit right in with the photo.



There are inks, silks (little bottles to make splatters on your pages), splashes, inks, cardstock, ribbons, stamps, and dies to coordinate with this collection. <3 a="" also="" and="" are="" as="" be="" can="" cards="" done.="" easy="" fun="" here="" into="" journaling="" just="" little="" maybe="" nbsp="" ocket="" p="" pages.="" pages="" photos="" pocket="" ready="" slip="" slipping="" so="" to="" your="">


But if you want to get a little creative with your pages, you can add some stamping and sequins.  For this pocket I stamped two stars from the same collection in Cosmic Grape and Turbo Teal.  The smaller star stamp fit perfectly inside that bigger star.  I die cut this out, and then die cut two larger stars using vellum.  TIP:  just fold your vellum in half and send through your die cutting machine to get get two stars.  Run through twice if needed.



So to add a little more fun, I added the adorable must-have star-fetti to my vellum star pocket.  I lightly adhered the stamped and die cut star to the back vellum star, placed the top vellum star on top, machine stitched half of the star, filled with star-fetti, then machine stitched the rest of the way.  To add my journaling, I lightly penciled around the star, then sent through my typewriter.  To add a little more fun, I added the dots for texture and color.



An easy way to get these seriously adorable stars in your pockets, use the little scoop attachment from your bloom tool.

I LOVE this collection.  Perfect for all your celebrations.  Think birthday parties, all-girls day out, crops, anything goes.  My photos coordinated really well with this collection, but you can always turn your photos to black and white.  Hope you can grab some of this collection.  A list of supplies is below.  Just find a coach and start shopping.  Lots of these memory keeping products are on sale right now as well!  Enjoy!

Supplies:
6x8 Black Licorice Journey Days Album
Album Pages
Be Amazing Day Cards
Amazing Prints
So Pretty Stamp Set
Simply Amazing Stamp Set
Star-fetti
Star-Dom Die Set
Turbo Teal Ink Pad
Cosmic Grape Ink Pad
Journey Days Stapler
Bloom Tool
Candy Dots


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. such fun pages! Love the photo prop pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!