Thursday, October 20, 2016

Week of Oct 10 Planner | FSJ



Have I said how much I love working for Fun Stampers Journey.  It has been an adjustment and will be for a little while.  A different mind-set and more work than being on a team.  Each week I settle in more.  I know this new job will help push me for more growth in what I do.  I do wish I could share more work, but maybe that will come later as I keep adjusting.  One thing I want to try to do more of is keeping up with my planner.  You don't realize how much goes on, even if it is small, that you miss if not written down.



I used my planner here as more of a what happened, and a little like a journal.  You can see my post here about tips I shared to help get you started and make your pages look more fun.



Lately, I have been using Pinterest more to help me select color themes.  I come from a background of lots of pre-made embellishments and pattern paper, so I need something to help jumpstart where I'm heading.  Sweet Berry is one of my favorite FSJ colors at the moment, although Pumpkin Bread and Dark Roast are close second and third this week.  I stayed with Sweet Berry and Rock Candy ink, cardstock, and pencils throughout this spread.  Genius how with FSJ we have so many options in different mediums.



So you can see I mix different stamps, use colored pencils, even ripped the black and white washi tape on the left-hand side to slide my die cut clip through.  Anything goes with planners.  I'm hoping to get a box of more Halloween FSJ goodies and will dec out my planner for Halloween which is if you don't know me, I LOVE!!

That is it until next week.  Fingers crossed I'll have a Halloween spread or layout to share then.  Enjoy the rest of the week and weekend!  Happy creating!!

Supplies:
Journey Girl Binder
Personal Planner 12 Month & Weekly View
Text Happy Stamp Set
Journey Emojis Stamp Set
Today Is Stamp Set
So Pretty Stamp Set
Simply Amazing Stamp Set
Find Joy Stamp Set
Journey Days Love Tab
Tab Clips Die Set
Journey Color Burst Pencils
Party Pop Color Me Washi
Bright Day Journey Tape
Sweet Berry Ink Pad
Rock Candy Ink Pad
Fun Day Elements
Fam Bam Elements
Forever Heart Chips
Spring Accent Dots
Sweet Berry Cardstock


Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!