Thursday, November 03, 2016

Magical Journey | FSJ



Fun Stampers Journey just came out with their new Trends Mini Catalog revealing a new collection that had my heart pitter pattering.  It is available NOW!  The collection is called Magical Journey and is ALL about Disney.  I am so excited to finally sit down and create with it and it doesn't disappoint.  The colors and patterns of the printed papers capture the magical feeling perfectly, both A and B sides are wonderful to work with.  And then there are stamps, dies and embellishments too!



If you have seen a layout of mine a really long time ago or have taken my Big Picture Class for the Make It Work Summer class, you will recognize this design.  This is my all-time favorite go-to design for multi-photo layouts.  Instead of re-thinking a design, I like to re-use one of my own that I know works.  New papers, photos, and embellishments make it a brand new fresh layout.

This layout focuses a lot on the nine photos, but I brought in a lot of printed papers, and was able to also bring in some of the amazing stamps and dies to match them!  I was so excited to see the fireworks and wand stamps AND their matching dies!  Endless ways to re-create my own embellishments.



There is a lot going on on this layout, so to keep it light, I leave space between the printed papers and the photos, and also have borders around the photos.  To balance the layout, I punched out circles in the dark printed paper to help balance the dark printed paper at the top.  Then I just bring focus with the stamps and dies near the top photos and by the bottom photos near my title.

If you have a design that 'works' re-use it.  It will always be different because of your photos, papers, and embellishments.   I even changed the size of this layout.  This is a 9x12 and will finally be my first layout into my album from our trip last year!



If you are like me, you need this collection...so here is a link to all the supplies below.  And I've added the link to the new planner inserts in this collection as well!  A must-have!

Supplies:

Magical Journey Stamps and Dies
Printed Paper
Licorice Sparkle Tape
Magical Candy Drops
Magical Journey Personal Divider Kit
Journey Circles Die Set
Punch Handle
1 1/4" Circle Punch
1" Circle Punch

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. such a sweet layout--LOVE how you used the smaller pictures on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these happy, celebratory papers and embellishments, and I love the photo size too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!