Monday, November 21, 2016

Planner - Thanksgiving Week



Hope everyone enjoys your week and and for those in the U.S., hope you are able to spend Thursday with family or/or friends for Thanksgiving.

I wanted to stop in early this week before the holiday begins and share my spread for this holiday week.  I decided to do a non-traditional Fall theme color combo.  Although I did mean to add more green, but I got carried away by the other colors ;) which is perfectly acceptable in your planner, but if you want to see an amazing Fall and Thanksgiving themed planner spread, please check out my very talented friend, Mariana, and her post here.



We are not having Thanksgiving at our house, so I don't have a long list of things to do.  Mostly my daughter, Emma home, working, cooking and going to family for Thanksgiving.  I wanted a non-traditional Fall spread but with little bits of Fall and prettiness sprinkled here and there.  So used gold and silver accents, and the pretty medallion die.

I used the receipt pocket here for a thankful list...BUT this really is great for receipts, especially for this time of the year.



I also used a lot of the planner stamps and dies throughout the spread.  They make putting together and keeping yourself on target very easy, but also so fun!  Again, those gel pens are THE best I have ever used.  Write like butter.



For the leaves, I used the silver PanPastel.  I first used clear pigment ink and then used a soft tool to rub on the PanPastel.  Then die cut the leaves out.



For this little clip, I stamped one of the tape stamp designs, folded it over, stapled it, then layered two dies over it, and added Journey Glaze to the stamped heart.



There's a special on the planners and products now through December 31st.  You can get bundles of the personal size planner (like mine above), or the A5 (larger) planner.  Click here to shop the bundles!

Happy Thanksgiving and happy shopping!!

Supplies:
Autumn Days Stamp Set
Thankful ATS
Planner Elements Stamp Set
Check It Stamp Set
Bam Notes Stamp Set
Planner Sketch Stamp Set
Tape It Stamp Set
Today Is Stamp Set
Autumn Days Die Set
Bloom Cluster Die
Fab Tabs Small Steel Rule Die
Receipt Pocket Die
Decorative Medallions Die Set
Dark Roast True Color Fusion Ink Pad
Sweet Pear True Color Fusion Ink Pad
Pretty Pansy True Color Fusion Ink Pad
Clear Pigment Ink
Journey Silver Embossing Powder
Journey Brush Silver PanPastel
Bright Day Journey Tape
Cut Rhinestones
Fun Day Elements
Candy Dots
Be Bold Brads
Love Is
Punch Handle
Press Punch
2017 Personal Planner 12 Month & Weekly View
Pretty Gold Personal Planner


Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!