Friday, December 16, 2016

2016 Document December - Days 7-8



Hello!  Finally stopping by to share these two days from my Document December.  I will probably sit down one night after working, and do some catching up.  I always jot down in my calendar what took place that day in case I don't have any photos or I need more of "what happened" that day.  So it will be a fun night getting more in my Traveler Notebook.

Day 7 was just a regular day and nothing too much else.  While I was taking photos of some projects, hubby pulled up in his motorcycle, so took pics of him, and the camellia bushes are full right now, so stopped to take a photo of them.  Used all those beautiful rose blooms I had pre-stamped and fussy cut.  Did stenciling on both pages for added color and texture.



This next page is my favorite.  This time of the year is usually when my DSLR gets a workout, but with my schedule, I am turning to the iPhone more, and just being sure to get good light and make edits.  The first photo above, the large 4x6 has my daughter blurred in background with the tree in focus.  Was about to delete it, but I loved the story it gave of her opening up her Lego Advent calendar for the next day.  I took several photos and kept the other two because one is her looking for the day and the other is getting in there!

The stars are the pattern paper I stamped and made ahead of time...all I had to do is cut and use.  The only thing I had to stamp and cut extra for this page was the "hello" and the "fun."  Love how this page came out.

Everything in my Traveler Notebook including the Notebook is from Fun Stampers Journey.  To see all the posts of my album click here.  If you have any questions about products I'm using and need a link, I will be happy to help.  In the meantime, click here to see all products from Fun Stampers Journey.

Will do some catching up and posting.  Be safe and enjoy your weekend!



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pages! Love that you're using a planner this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!