Friday, January 06, 2017

Richard Garay Blog Hop | CHA Releases



Welcome to the Richard Garay blog hop where the team will be introducing projects using the new
collections to be showcased at the CHA in Arizona in a couple of weeks.

For my post, I chose to work with Origami Love.  I need wrapping paper in the pink paper with the cranes...even the 12x12 size would be great for wrapping.  This collection is very trendy, but stylish, and also a little playful and modern at the same time.



I had to use the printed paper in cream and black with the random lines.  This paper would be great to color in some of the areas, but I left it as is and included a border from more printed paper at the bottom.



I used most of the larger stamps to stamp, color and die cut, to layer over my printed papers.



Before adhering them, I sent my background through the typewriter to type my journaling, and added one of the sentiments to start off my journaling for the title.  Really love the lines of origami, especially in scrapbooking, they can easily point right to your photo.  To color my images I used Fun Stampers Journey Color Burst Pencils.



Now for the fun part, prizes!

Richard is giving away a Grand Prize worth $100 of his NEW collections + the RG Messenger Bag - Total value of $150

2 Runners Up - Each will receive one of the RG messenger bags.



To enter to win, comment on the RG site, post a comment on each designer's blog (not required, but gives you more chances to win.  One entry per comment).

Comments will close on January 10th at 6:00 PM EST and winners announced on the RG site on January 11th.  Good Luck!!

Links to the Designer's blogs for the hop:
Beck Beattie
Isha Gupta
Laura Williams
Mariana Grigsby
Michelle Woerner
Mou Saha
Tania Willis
Tenia Renee Nelson




Pin It!

44 comments:

  1. Awesome layout and design. Origami love set looks like so much FUN:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon! Beautiful layout, Patricia!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout! Loved all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful, Patricia ❣

    ReplyDelete
  5. This set is so fun for kids. They can create the card to match the creation

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a cute scrapbook layout

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous layout!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love those images!!!! They can be used sort of plain, or decorated to the hilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the 3-D look of this layout -well done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the origami stamps. Such a beautiful set and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you layered all of the origami pieces together. Fabulous project

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love those animals
    and your layout is
    charming!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  13. The origami elements add a nice pop to the lovely layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a beautiful layout...the origami animals are very unique and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this layout & your daughter is just beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a great layout Patricia with the adorable origami animals. Your beautiful little girl is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The origami stamps are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Every time I see your pages, I want to start doing mine! You are such an inspiration Patricia. I have always created square pages, but I can see that letter size is a quite versatile format! I love this beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Striking and fun layout! What a lovely accent to the sweet little lady highlighted on the page.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your layout. It is beautiful

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my!!! Such amazing layout!!! Your origami animals are absolutely cute!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the origami.
    I collect elephants so my eye
    hit on this one immediately.
    Your layering is wonderful.
    Great page.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The origami collection looks very interesting, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fantastic layout. I really love this origami collection.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh those origami critters are a delight and make a fab layout for this sweetie-pie!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fun layout with these origami shapes. I like the soft colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the way you used the origami in your sweet layout.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wonderful layout & I love that adorable elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the soft colors on your beautiful layout! The origami butterfly, elephant and cranes are fabulous! Love this pretty Origami Love collection!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am loving those origami stamped images on the layout. The soft colors let your photo shine!

    ReplyDelete
  31. your layout is adorable and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Absrtract is something you don't see released very often....Richard nailed the creativity of a release that has flavors for everyone!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Very stylish collection! I'd love to play with this origami love set!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Oh My! Such Elegant Project! Beautiful! Thank you so much for the inspiration and for the opportunity to win the generous gifts! Would love to win this!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Patricia! Oh my goodness! This is my first time hopping with the RG blog hop and WOWZERS--am I impressed!!! I adore your layout!!! It is so beautiful with this totally awesome new origami love set!!! I'm super inspired and you are on fleek!!! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  36. Patricia... your layout is so beautiful and adorable with your girl's picture and those origami animals. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW!!! so creative! thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  38. What a fabulous layout--- love the layers! And the white space!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!