Monday, February 13, 2017

Handmade Valentine's



Hope everyone has had a great weekend.  Emma has had fever all weekend...this exact time of year seems to get her, BUT so far today it looks like she will be able to go to school tomorrow.  While she has been getting better, I've been getting my last minute Valentine's ready.

Okay, how adorable is this dinosaur.  I die cut a card in a heart shape, layered the pattern pattern die cut heart on top, and did some simple coloring on him, or her ;)  Then just tied a ribbon where I let the heart die overlap as I die cut (in order for the heart card to be created as one).  All the satin ribbon is on sale through February.



For a quick sentiment on the inside, I used one of the sentiments from the Dinosaur stamp set.  Just fussy cut it and adhered to the inside of the card.



My daughter has her gifted and her homeroom classes at school.  While she is closest to the friends she spend all day with in her gifted class, these little Valentine's were quick enough that I did 48 for both classes!  I just cut the cardstock to 1 1/2" x 3 and stamped the sentiment.  Punched a hole and tied onto the small bubbles with twine.



Perfect sentiments, colors and embellishments to make these quick Valentine's.  I hope everyone has a Happy {Heart} Day!!



Listing supplies below...if any questions, please let me know. <3 p="">
Dino Love Stamp Set
Funny Stuff Stamp Set
Heart-Felt Die Set
Heart-Felt Piercing Elements Die Set
Color Burst Pencils
Black Licorice True Color Fusion Ink Pad
Satin Ribbon Bubble Gum
Journey Thread Bubble Gum
Sweet Spring Printed Paper
Sweet Berry Cardstock
Cool Pool Cardstock


Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!