Monday, October 09, 2017

Halloween Card and Planner | PanPastels and Embossing Folder | Craft Room Tour | Video



Happy Monday!  I had some issues doing a FB Live video with our FSJ Coaches, so I did a recording to demo a fun Halloween card, and thought I would share here on my blog as well.  But first, I wanted to do a quick introduction and tour of my Craft Space.





In the next video, you will see the demo of the Halloween card, but before you clean up, you can decorate your planner using the same products!  Here is the video:



And here are some photos of the planner...love how this came out with the embossing folder before or the PanPastels on my planner.









The Make Your Mark promotion is going on for the Month of October at Fun Stampers Journey.  You can get all the planner supplies for 25% off!  Shop here.



Here is a list of the Stamps, dies, and PanPastels used:
Hallows Eve Stamp Set SS-0515
Medallion Wreath Die Set DI-0250
Planner Elements Stamp Set SS-0402
Tape It Stamp Set SS-0400
Even & Odss Stamp Set SS-0529
Spooky Bold Embossing Folder EF-0022
Fab Tabs Small SR-0031
Party Pop PanPastels JM-0081



Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love your craft space tour! What a great spot for creating! I also love your planner pages and the inking, that really adds a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your craft space!! Wish my craft room was that neat! Your card and planner are awesome!! Great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!