To some up the six things in one word, I came up with the word Adoption. I am grateful:
- That I am God's child, I have been adopted into His family, His promises never fail;
- I am grateful that I have two families (the Roebuck's and the Bowers');
- I'm grateful for Daisy and Archie (I'm a believer that our pets are part of our family ;) ;
- I am grateful for where my life is now and the new life I'm creating. This quote says it all, "One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time." French writer Andre'-Gide;
- I am grateful for the love I have to make Emma my own;
- I am grateful for the many differerent cultures that have and that will become my own.
Adoption - to chose for or take to oneself; make one's own by
selection. To adopt a name, culture, belief, habit, routine. To take or receive into any kind of new relationship. To adopt a person as an heir.
This month, my challenge was to show these things in a layout, an art challenge: