Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Trick or Treat, Smell My Feet, Give Me Something Good to Eat!

We started Halloween off with Boo at the Zoo.  Aunt Lisa came with us.  Not a whole lot for the smaller ones to do...BUT it was still a lot of fun and loved seeing so many cool costumes!
Of course, Emma was Thomas the Tank Engine..."Cheese"
Dada with his jester hat on...
This was one costume Emma approved of...The Cat in the Hat.  Although, like last year, I did my makeup kind of crazy too and she still was staring at me...once she saw me do it again for Halloween night, she liked it and said I could do it again ;)
The zoo had "fake" houses for the little ones to trick or treat...she didn't get the gist of it until it was over ;)  It just went way too fast...
But then Halloween night, we did the real thing and she was SOOOO excited singing Treat or Treat, Smell my Feet, Give Me Something Good to Eat!
She loved seeing neighbors that she sees regularly...it was very strange for her to be out during nighttime....as weird as that is...we just are not "out" at night (I sure hope not), so I think that was a little different for her...I don't think she liked it a whole lot...
Here's a cute little video of just a little I caught of her...the rest are pictures.  I put the pictures with one of the songs from Harry Potter's Order of the Phoenix movie...had to do a little Harry Potter this year...

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!